Purchasing Recital Tickets
Recital tickets are $22 and will be available to purchase on May 16th at 10:00 am. *Please know that if you have a child that is 24 months or younger you do not have to purchase a ticket for them. On the day of the show, please go up to the box office and request a “lap ticket.” Your account (tuition, costumes, competition, etc) must be paid IN-FULL in order for you to purchase tickets.
Tickets can be purchased at the Hylton Performing Arts Center Box Office, 10960 George Mason Circle, Manassas, VA 20110 or online. Tickets are sold to cover the cost of the facility (stage lights, sound system, building supervisor, ushers, lighting/sound technician, custodians), insurance and dance teachers’ pay for both rehearsal and the recital.
No one is admitted to the recital without a ticket. Infants and children who may have a hard time remaining seated during the entire performance should not attend.
You must purchase a ticket for each show that you attend. Therefore, if you attend Saturday 1 pm and 6 pm show, you will have to purchase 2 tickets.
- Tickets can be purchased at the box office during the following hours:
- Tuesday- Saturday from 10am-6pm
- 2 hours prior to showtime on June 8, 2019
- If you order tickets online or by phone at 703-993-7759 there is a service charge.
- If you spend $20 or less the service charge is $4 per ticket
- If you spend more than $20 the service charge is $5 per ticket
- If you purchase tickets by web or phone and request them to be mailed, there is a $3 fee for mailing.
* Service Charges are at the sole discretion of Hylton Performing Arts Center and may be subject to change.